Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Super 8 Film - Russell on Last of the Good Guys - Quartz Mtn.


Here's another S8 film I shot a couple years ago. This one is of my good buddy Russell Hooper climbing Last of the Good Guys at Quartz Mountain in southwest Oklahoma.

I seem to have a lot of footage featuring Russell. I guess he's always willing to climb and he's great to watch climb because he's so smooth.

Again, no audio to this film - all is silent when shooting Super 8 - so pick your own soundtrack or just watch it without sound - it's kind of cool that way.

There is a continuation to the climb. The film stops when the film runs out. I immediately picked up my DV camera hanging around my neck and shot the rest of the climb. I need to piece the two parts together and put it online.

Enjoy.

No comments: