Friday, August 7, 2009

The Good Soldier - Notes 12 - Production Photos


We've got quite a few pictures from the production shoot last weekend. I am uploading them to my Picassa album. See them here.

As for what remains, we have a couple of scenes that we are shooting tomorrow morning. These are scenes that we had left over from the main shooting days. The plan was to shoot them on Thursday but it was raining so we had to push the date back a bit.

After this I have one more day of shooting - August 17th - and it's just a couple of scenes with "Miss June."

In the meantime, all the film up through Saturday's shoot will be shipped off to Yale Film & Video in Burbank for processing and transfer. I'm hoping (if I can find an affordable plane ticket) to go out to Burbank so I can be there during the telecine process. That will allow me to give input on elements of the transfer and possibly make adjustments to the light when needed.

No comments: